Sunday, February 19, 2017

ALAN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a long journey...

First, because of the storms in Los Angeles, his flight was delayed for about 90 minutes. So he didn't take off until about 2am.

He arrived in Korea and did not have a long layover. He was on the next flight, heading to Taiwan.

He arrived 22 minutes late... I was using Flight Trekker to check.

He took the bus and we talked when he was nearing Taipei. So, I went down to get the car started. The battery was DEAD.  I had to charge the external battery in order to jump start the car.

We were 15 minutes late to the domestic airport in Taipei.

We all headed home and started to see all the goodies from my sister and his mom and aunt Ethel! It was like Christmas and Birthday all wrapped into one!

But in less than 30 minutes, Isaiah and I were out the door as Isaiah had to play the drum and I was helping with set up and translating.

Alan pressed through and stayed up until 8:30!

We're all so glad that he is BACK!

He starts school tomorrow!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 35: 28

No comments:

Post a Comment