Sunday, February 12, 2017

School Is Starting Tomorrow!

Image result for Psalm 34: 22
How sad, but true... my kids will be going back to school tomorrow! Winter vacation is over!

I had a wonderful day... I think that to be true when I start every day with Jesus!

Abby went to audit the Science class at her cram school. She has not yet decided if she wants to sign up. We have one more cram school to audit...

Isaiah was home and we had a basketball shooting contest -- with our trash can and used tissue. He won!

I did spend the morning cleaning the house -- tidying up the back balcony and giving both bathrooms a thorough scrubbing!

Church in the afternoon... I had baked this amazing dessert -- bottom layer of sugar cookie, then I put all kinds of chocolate candies and nuts on top of the sugar cookie dough. For the top layer, I poured a dark chocolate brownie mixture. Baked for 50 minutes... wow... it was very very sweet!

Isaiah went to play basketball with his buddies at the River Park, while Abby and I came home, after dropping off the love feast dinner trays.

We will all go to bed early tonight!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 34: 22

No comments:

Post a Comment