Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Another Very Long Day... with No Time To Run!

Yes, it was another packed day of running errands...

I got on to get a couple of ebooks from the San Diego Library. That took longer than I had planned.

After calling my mom, I was off to pick up the scooter. I had the front breaks replaced. Now that scooter is all ready...

I met with a friend who is here from the States for lunch and we sat and chatted for quite a long time.

I had to go to the post office and the bank...

Once back at home, I was busy making phone calls... checking cram school options for Abby, talking to a mom who wanted me to tutor her children, asking about Isaiah's TOEIC registration (he did not register properly, so he will have to re-do it and hopefully, there will be openings for the test on 3/26).

By the time I finished all the phone calls, I was off again to tutor.

From there, I headed off to listen to a speech about university selection based on the Joint College Entrance Exam score (which will be released tomorrow!).

I dashed off after the seminar straight to pick up Abby and her math tutor was there. So, we chatted about this whole university selection process...

As soon as I finish this post, I'm headed off to bed. It's going to be another early morning!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 35: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment