Monday, February 20, 2017

Putting the Puzzle Together

Here in Taipei, most homes have very limited storage space. So, trying to get all our suitcases, carry-ons, fans, radiator heaters, sporting equipment nicely stored is quite a task.

So, this morning, I had to pull everything out of our living room closets in order to fit everything back. With Alan's return, I had to put away the suitcase and the carry-on he brought back.

It was like a puzzle. I put three patches on my back so that I would not get injured while trying to lift and shift and re-shift everything.

I'm happy to say I finally finished by 1pm!  What a relief when the closet doors closed nicely!

Today, we also started the 40 day prayer challenge. As a family, we will be praying together for the next 40 days!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 36:3

No comments:

Post a Comment