Tuesday, February 21, 2017

More Tutoring Opportunities

This year is going to be quite interesting in terms of the opportunities that I'm getting to tutor.

I have my regular students on Monday and Wednesday evenings.

NSB is going to start back in April and I gave them Tuesday afternoon and Thursday evening.

Right now, I tutor once a month on Saturday morning.

Now, there are two more students who would like for me to tutor them.

So, I've got them scheduled for every Thursday afternoon and three Saturday mornings (this gal has not gotten back to me yet. So, tentatively, my Saturday mornings are fully booked.)

I still write one set of test each month. And starting on July 16th  of this year, I'll be speaking every Sunday at HOP! I still speak once a month at the morning Chinese church in New Beitou area.

I still like this more than teaching full time as there is a lot more flexibility! And I don't have to worry about the 'politics' that happens at school. I also choose my own materials and no tests to correct! The money is not as steady as teaching full time, but overall, I really am enjoying all the students I tutor!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 36: 6

2 comments:

  1. CHARGE MORE MORE MORE MORE YOU ARE THE BESTEST TUTOR CHARGE MORE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! But I don't want to scare them away!

    ReplyDelete