Monday, February 6, 2017

Wow... What A Day!

Another day in which the Lord carried me through!

I was out early in the morning, dropping off the kids... and then went off to run errands after calling my mom. I didn't get back home until 4pm as I was riding all over Taipei!

So, what was on the list?

Depositing the kids' Chinese New Year money. You can't imagine how packed it was at 8:30am!
Getting the scooter repairman to do a thorough check on the scooter.
Buying scooter insurance.
Picking up Isaiah's phone (which is now fixed).
Dropping off a card key at the Tango Hotel.
Going to buy a car battery emergency charger (and one place had exactly the item I wanted on sale).
Shopping at Costco (they no longer carried the charger, so I bought some groceries instead.)
Looking for containers to store Abby's books.

I wanted to drop off games for a friend who is here in Taipei with her kids, so they would have some toys to play with... OK, there were lots of other things that I wanted to get done... I have placed those items on tomorrow's to do list...

Scooter will be done by tomorrow afternoon. And on Wednesday, I'll go to the DMV to get the paperwork done so that the scooter will be officially in Isaiah's name! Now, he just needs to pass his tests -- the written and the 'course'.

Games and gifts will be dropped off early tomorrow morning...

And did I mention that I have a set of test to write?

Oh pictures from Australia... soon... as soon as I figure out how to get them from the cell phones into the computer... For those who know me... you won't be holding your breath!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 34: 5



3 comments:

  1. my face is bblllluuuuueeeeeeeee, holding my breath

    ReplyDelete
  2. What??? You should know better. I have had time to go for a run... wahhhhh... how is your knee feeling? I've been praying for healing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did KR remember to put a patch on for the long flight?

    ReplyDelete