Sunday, February 5, 2017

Pictures, Not Today!

I was hoping to post some pictures from Australia... but I ran into some technical difficulties...

Thus, pictures will have to wait.

The day went by so fast...

Several interesting things happened --

I parked my scooter at the MRT station, so I had to walk back over there to pick it up.

Isaiah and I had to push the scooter that a friend is giving him down to get it repair! The battery needs to be replaced!

Speaking of battery, our car wouldn't start. So, I had to go to the local Toyota dealer in order to borrow a portable charger. After church, I had to ask a dear friend to use her car to get our car started... I might have to splurge and buy one of those portable chargers! But this can't be good for the battery.

So, I have several things to get done... tomorrow... and they all seem to relate to battery matters!

And one more thing... today, 2/5, is the birthday of one of my best friends... Suz!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 34: 11




2 comments:

  1. hahaha when we got back two of our cars were dead dead dead too, and had to be jumped, thinking of getting another used car, this battery thing is getting old...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess it's true... If the car sits in the garage for more than 7 days, the battery will go dead. A friend suggested that we remove the car battery every time we go off on a long trip. What do you think? Which car would you get rid of?

    ReplyDelete