Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Weirdest Day

No one can believe what a mess this year's high school entrance situation has turned out to be.

Isaiah wanted to go to the regular class.

Then we were told that if we sign out and try, we cannot come back to the school we have already.

But then other people were saying totally different things.

All day, I ran around talking to all sorts of people and hearing all sorts of stories.

Who to believe?

Which advice to take?

I don't like the PE Class because I won't see my son as much as before. He will be with a bunch of jocks who might not put a lot of effort into their studies. But then Isaiah thinks he might slack off himself...

I also don't like the PE Class because he might not be able to go back to the States so one of us will have to stay behind to be with him.

To me these next three years will be like the Israelites wandering in the wilderness.

But through it all, the truth is -- God was with them. God supplied all their needs. God fought on their behalf.

So, I'm claiming that our ever faithful God will do the same for Isaiah...

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment