Sunday, August 24, 2014

They Are Back!!!!!

Alan and Abby are back from the States...

Alan had a bit of a headache and by 7p.m. he could not keep his eyes opened.

Abby helped me put things away and went to bed at 10p.m.

I will be madly trying to get the house in order as four 23-kilo boxes of "goods" exploded in my living room.






Just in case you're wondering why all these pictures -- I wanted you to know what goods "exploded" out on my living room floor when I unpacked four boxes that Alan and Abby brought back.

Seek Him First!

4 comments:

  1. oh my wow you all could shop and eat all that JUNK !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love all the cereals. Isaiah is working so hard. My sweet boy is learning to live with consequences of his lack of studies during his three years of junior high school. Tomorrow is his freshman orientation. The basketball team has two 'mixed' kids... so the coach is going to ask if the three of them can go to the more advanced English classes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome, lovely! we do the same thing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You brought back pop tarts and cereal too. We are really loaded now. Our back balcony is well stocked. I have three dozen donuts in my frig. Looking forward to seeing you... and starting another study together!!!

      Delete