Saturday, August 23, 2014

Guardians of the Galaxy

I haven't been to see a movie at a movie theater for quite a long time.  But I told Isaiah we'd go since we had planned to go back in June as part of his graduation celebration.

Tonight, we finally went to see Guardians of the Galaxy.

We went on line to see how people felt about the movie -- it got 8.9 out of 10.

We read a bit about the story line -- it sounded quite interesting.

We saw that it was rated PG 13.

So, I went this afternoon to buy the tickets.

The lady was so nice. She was very patient when I asked how I could get a discount. By using my Fubon Credit Card, I not only got a discount, but two free bags of popcorn and two free drinks.

The movie was exciting and fun and the music (loved all the songs!!) and the characters lured you in.

Yes, Isaiah and I walked out thinking -- they're going to make a sequel because we were left wondering, "Who is Peter Quill's father?"


My favorite character ...


Seek Him First.

No comments:

Post a Comment