Sunday, August 10, 2014

Jet Lag

I don't have time for jet lag.

I landed in the States with both feet running and it has been the same upon our return to Taipei.

By Friday morning, I had put all the things away.

By Friday afternoon, a dear friend brought over her dog for us to take care of.

Isaiah had practice on Friday and Saturday.

Today, we went to church. Before church, I went to our old house to see what needs to be done.  A lot needs to be done!  I have to find a painter to repaint the whole house. And there are lots of stuff to organize and to clean up.  I also went to our HOP Office to pack up two boxes for donation.

I wanted to post about our time in the States and to let you see some pictures of things we've been doing.

I think I will do that tomorrow.

A verse to summarize these past three days not to mention these past four weeks in the States --

Seek Him First!







2 comments:

  1. why do you have to have the whole house painted?

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is some mold and it hasn't been painted for quite a long time... and the ceiling also needs cement work. The people are so fast... you'd be amazed. The price of the whole house is just as inexpensive if I only get one room done. I want the whole house YELLOW... or something bright! Will take pictures. The couple who rented from us was just great. She painted different parts with different designs. But it is time to get everything done again.

    ReplyDelete