Friday, August 15, 2014

A Weekend "Free"

Isaiah took off this morning for Hualien with his Nanhu Senior High School Tennis Team. They have a tournament there. A special flower event is taking place in Hualien, so the coach was only able to get standing room train tickets.  Four hour ride on a very crowded train... then he sends a picture of his "room" -three people, one bed. The other two have to sleep on the floor. There is a TV and there is cable and internet connection.  He doesn't know the schedule but he might not play as his other teammates are better. I will find out more.

All this to say that I have a weekend "free"...

It's not going to be "free" to just sit and read and eat bonbons. UNFORTUNATELY...

I have many things to do. To start with,  I will be going over to the "old" house as workers are coming to scrap and paint. I will be scraping and painting the outside stairway.

I also hope to clean and organize the study.

Just these two tasks will take up my whole "free" weekend!

Isaiah comes back on Sunday night...

I wonder how much reading I will have time for...



Just for fun -- one of my favorite quotes from one of my favorite books--

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment