Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Our Old House

I have been quite busy these days as the wonderful couple who had rented our old house for the past three years moved out. They bought their own place -- right next door to where we're living now.

I have had to contact painters to give me an estimate as I'd like to have the whole place painted.

I also went over to give the place a good cleaning and to move the furniture around a bit.

Today, as I left the house, I looked around and felt quite nostalgic. The marble floor was so cool in the summer and the kids loved lying on it with only their diapers on.  The three big huge cabinets that we had to use a crane to get them into the house.  The back balcony where I had my morning time with God.

I felt blessed.



Seek Him First!


No comments:

Post a Comment