Thursday, March 20, 2014

What I've Noticed

For a blog to have a large readership, it has to focus on one thing.  For example, a blog for those who love photography, or cooking, or traveling, or food.  Those blogs get noticed and can start to make money.  My blog... it's just about my daily life. And unless you're super bored or you're a friend or family member, you really won't want to spend your time reading what's on my mind or what's happening in my life.  For this year, I am going to continue to just write about my life.  But I am seriously thinking about having a focus starting on November 13.  One thing I do know -- I enjoy writing.  There is always something to write about.

http://www.writingforward.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/maya-angelou-quotes-on-writing.jpg
I found this quote about writing at a blog site that focuses on helping people to write better --
www.writingforward.com

So, this only proves my point.

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment