Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Something New

I just found out that there will be a new movie out in the theaters this spring -- God's Not Dead. Someone emailed me the trailer and I had a look. Quite interesting!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMjo5f9eiX8

Then I found out about a coffee shop/second hand store/ministry center in ChungLi that would be something totally up my alley.  It's called the Carpenter's Coffee Bar.  You can have a cup of free coffee, shop at their second hand store or trade your used books.  It was highlighted on a local TV program.  And I'm sure you can google and find it on the internet as they have their own blog and FB page.  I think they even have lodging for Backpackers!  Look up -- 木匠的家(The Carpenter's Coffee Bar and The Carpenter's House Caring Center)



Seek Him First!


No comments:

Post a Comment