Wednesday, March 5, 2014

On Line Shopping and My Mom

I am getting adventurous.  I actually ordered a Pioneer BDXL PC DVD/BluRay internal burner from the internet. I ordered it this morning and it was downstairs at the guard booth this evening when I got home from my evening classes. Wow, Alan is installing it now... but it didn't come with a disc. I am not sure what that disc would be for.  It did come with three free BluRay discs... I am just so excited that I actually ordered another item via internet shopping... and it's a computer part!  Now, I hope it works...



On to another matter -- my mom... she told me her legs and backs get sore so I bought her some really great aches and pain relief cream from KinMen made from this special root.  I got three bottles -- one for myself, one for my sister and one for my mom.
【十靈本舖】一條根舒緩油膏30g(6瓶組)
My sister informed me that while the helper was taking care of our Daddy George, my mom sneaked out and walked to CVS and the Korean Market on her own. Why? Because she wanted to buy Bengay and apples and bananas.  Today, I found out from my mom that she didn't walk there. She went and asked Ron to drive her there. Ron is her upstairs neighbor!  She tells me that the cream I bought does not 'feel' the same.  Annie says Mom is just stubborn and is choosing NOT to listen.  We are all afraid that Mom will use too much of Bengay and the smell is just overwhelming, because she puts too much on. She rubs her whole body with that stuff. She uses like one tube a month!!!  We just don't want her to develop an allergic reaction which is what we think happened about a year ago. She couldn't breathe well and had no energy.

Seek Him First!


No comments:

Post a Comment