Thursday, March 27, 2014

My Daughter's Room

Today was spent redoing my daughter's bedroom.

First was her wall. It was getting MOLDY!  I had to clean and then paint a sealant.  While it was drying, I went out in search of 65cm long boards.  I had found this bookcase left out for the recycling people to take. So, I bought it up as Abby's bookcase is warped and about to collapse.  I went to two places.  Most boards for bookshelves are 60cm. Nothing 65 unless I wanted to buy a board of 90cm and have it cut down to size. No way. The bookcase is from the "trash" and I'd be paying more than I want just for two boards.  So, I came back and had to be creative.

I painted the walls in the color of her room. Looked great.

Then I started dusting off the books and trying to rearrange everything to fit.  After a lot of work, I finally finished!

No time for a run today, but the result of her room is just fabulous!

In fact, I am in the mood for more painting and reorganizing other places around the house!

This was just too funny... I had to share it!


Seek Him First!

2 comments:

  1. post a picture of the before and after !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even that funny about keeping get well cards around... ha, ha, ha... And the wall is still nice and clean with no mold!

    ReplyDelete