Sunday, March 9, 2014

Things I'm Reading

In the news, I read about a plane from Malaysia heading to Beijing has disappeared.  No one knows what happened.  It is quite a mystery with so many unanswered questions.

In Runner's World, I read about Junyong Pak, a young man who quit his job to train for insane endurance races, such as the Toughest Mudder and the Spartan Death Race.  Both consist of a series of very difficult obstacles which competitors have to overcome in a 24 or 48 hour period.  The winner is someone who has the highest pain tolerance. Junyong Pak sounds like someone my brother Eddie would enjoy getting to know.

In Women's Running, a magazine which I found on the internet, I read this quote --  "The power of finding beauty in the humblest things makes home happy and life lovely."- Louisa May Alcott  The magazine also has lots of great tips to help runners stay focused and motivated.  

These are some of the things that I've been reading.

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment