Friday, March 7, 2014

A Rainy Day

The skies were gray all day...

It made me think -- when Noah was in that ark and it just kept on raining... Having never seen rain, it must have been quite a shock, wondering if the water would ever stop coming down from the sky.

I had a day of running... ERRANDS.  I even drove all the way out to Danhsui with Isaiah.  It was only 20.5 kilometers in distance, but it took one hour of my time.  I could run that distance in two!  Isaiah worked on his homeschool LIFEPAC test and I fixed things up a bit as I had to repaint parts of a wall among other things.  The Northern Prayer Tower looks really nice -- very comfy and cozy.  All the curtains are up, furniture in place, and things put away nicely on the shelves.  I am going to buy some drinks for the refrigerator and then three more items will be delivered by the end of March -- the washer, the dryer and one more cabinet.

I hope to finally have time to go there and PRAY.

So, back to the rain -- I didn't run today because there were too many things to get done... not because of the rain. I enjoy running in the rain...

Here is one fun quote I found about a rainy day --



If it is still raining tomorrow, I will go out and have a longer run... maybe I'll run all the way to Danhsui. Why not???



Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment