Monday, March 10, 2014

My Heavenly Father Loves Me

I have never thought of my relationship with God as a religion.  It has always been so simple. From the moment Jesus came into my life, I have felt the reality of His constant presence.  So, in these past almost 40 years, I know His love for me and so I talk to Him about everything. My Heavenly Father seems to constantly bless me in such amazing ways. Here are just two examples from this past weekend.

Alan was helping to judge a series of debate and speech contests. On Saturday, he brought home loads of leftovers.  Two items were pepperoni pizzas and bagels. These two things are my favorites. But being in Taiwan, they are quite a splurge, so I rarely buy them.  I was so surprised when Alan unpacked and started to take out slices after slices of pepperoni pizza and then the bagels. I went to the local supermarket and bought cream cheese.

I feel so loved as I have been enjoying the food.

In my opinion, God hears my spoken and unspoken prayers. And for Him, there are no small or big prayers. He cares about all... and He encourages us to bring all to Him.

We finished the pepperoni pizza today... tomorrow morning, we still have some bagels.  Even when the food is gone, the sense of His amazing love will never end.

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment