Thursday, March 6, 2014

It Works

I am happy to announce that the writer/burner works... with one slight glitch.  Our computer has a panel that swings open when the disc is ejected.  With this new Pioneer burner, that panel cannot be there. So, after Alan worked on it for quite awhile, we finally decided NOT to install the panel.  The computer doesn't look great "cosmetically" but it works really well...

I am also happy to announce that our dear piano teacher (and a sister in Christ), Christina, gave me a Sony Ericsson T700 used cell phone. It is better than any cell phone I have. I love it. It's so light and slim and it has a camera.  Now, I can take pictures when I'm out on a run... if only I can remember to have it charged up and to bring it.

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment