Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Crock Pot Cooking

Every household should have a crock pot.

Last night I tried another "recipe".  Most of my "recipes" are not recipes. I just make them up.

I took out frozen boneless chicken, corn bread stuffing, Italian seasoning, butter, olive oil, pepper and salt.  I put everything into the crock pot and kept it on "low" overnight.

This morning, I woke up to the most delightful smell.  Using a huge fork, I "shredded" the chicken.  Then I got out the Panini Press and made chicken stuffing cheese sandwiches with half of the crock pot chicken stuffing. (You must spread some mayonnaise and dijon mustard on the bread and use only tasty sliced cheese.)

Wow... are they good!  If I had some avocado, that would have made the sandwiches even better!!!!


I plan to make some spaghetti sauce with the rest of the chicken
stuffing and then sprinkle some on a tossed salad. 

I have enough for at least three meals!  

YUMMY! 

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment