Monday, June 24, 2019

Trying to Relax...

Alan's team won second place... Yippy! He said, "No blood! But legs are totally fatigue!"

The kids and I stayed home... I did housework... Abby had to do a trial teaching for the start of a 7th grade class. Unfortunately, only two kids showed up... We were praying for 7! One of the two kids did sign up for the class. Please keep praying...

Isaiah was home all day... on his gadgets... to play games and line people... So, I finally sent him out to run an errand... I asked him to buy some beverages... fruit milk, soybean milk, yoguart drink...

Mom was in bed by 7pm.

Alan was home by 8pm...

And the kids and I watched TV.

It was indeed a relaxing day...

Seek Him First!
Image result for resting in jesus

1 comment:

  1. I have trained our therapists to watch body language and listen for any cues to change the direction of treatments with clients. Reiki Limburg

    ReplyDelete