Sunday, June 16, 2019

Five Loaves & Two Fish...

The day was quite nice...

I used the morning to work on simple chores... while Mom talked with Annie and rested. I tried to call Eddie, but he didn't pick up!

We left for church and the service was great...

I had to translate and the Lord sustained me...

We didn't get back until 8:15 and after Mom was in bed... we watched one episode of Bull!

We all had a lot to get done... so by 10:15 we were each on our computer, working on different things. Abby was working on a Chinese report. Isaiah was working on a presentation. Alan was working on the retreat workshops. And I got my tutoring materials together for the week! I also worked on sorting through textbooks that I've been using for the different students! I was getting confused with what I had prepared and for which student! I had a stack of about 20 books and discussion questions that I had printed out for each of those books!

Image result for mosaics of 5 loaves and 2 fish

No comments:

Post a Comment