Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Busy, Busy, Busy...

Running around as I had to tutor at two different places... And they were quite far from each other... But my students' home all had AC, so it was luxurious!

I also had so many errands to run... I'm trying to get at least two errands done each day prior to our departure in July! I have to have everything set up for our cell phone, Mom's elderly center and all our bills... We also need to have our car checked by the government... I've already ordered our van and Isaiah logged on for his exit permit as he has not yet served in the military...

Tomorrow I will have to call to set up the lounge privileges...

Oh... I'm still working on the Retreat packet/handouts and the workshops...

This evening, Abby and I went for a massage... and a Coco bubble milk tea drink... Yummy!

Seek Him First!
Image result for thank you god

2 comments: