Sunday, June 9, 2019

Praise the Lord...

Without much sleep again, God worked through my weaknesses...

James came over to stay with Mom as Alan was at a tennis tournament and Mom doesn't listen to my kids...

I rushed off to the Chinese church and spoke on -- the Heart of Pentecostal Worship! They blessed me with so many goodies to bring home.

Mom was watching Little House when I got home... James is too nice. Weekends are supposedly In Touch... not Little House! I keep those on the week nights when I have to go and tutor!

Alan was home and took him back to his 'hotel'...

I tidied up the house and actually had time for a 40 minute nap! So refreshing...

Then we were off to HOP. I was sharing again... but this was a similar message that I had shared the week before!

James came to church... and we had beef and chicken curry for dinner. He totally loved the curry!

We got home late... while Alan and Abby went to a guitar concert as one of Alan's students was performing!

This week promises to be another busy week...

Seek Him First!
Image result for the power of the holy spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment