Thursday, June 6, 2019

My Throat Is Sore...

Another head spinning, rushing around, day!

Glad we have a holiday tomorrow... Although I will have to translate for the Deacons' Meeting and speak twice on Sunday!

So, my government classes started today -- 12 students!

I tutored in the morning and rushed off to my government class.

James has returned to Taipei, so he picked up my mom and had dinner with her.

I rushed home, changed clothes and got the car to drive to pick them up!

Since I didn't have time to run earlier, I went out after Mom went to bed... it was cooler... but I only did a short run as I had scheduled several people to call since they needed some advice!

Abby had an event... Isaiah tutored...

And yes, my throat felt sore by the end of the evening... and sleep will feel so good!

Seek Him First!
Image result for god is awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment