Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Getting Ready...

Since Mom lives with us, I no longer need to buy a tremendous amount of goods to bring back to the States. But I do have a few items that I will bring back...

Tissue packets
Coffee packets
Milk tea packets
Ginger tea packets

The above items are things I have purchased already... and they are stacked right in the living room... I am not finished yet... I already have one suitcase filled with things... I'm starting 'early' as I just don't want to leave anything to the last minute.

I had my Bible study this morning... and we will have a long break and start back in late August or early September, depending on my mom deals with jet lag after our return... Plus what the kids will be doing and how much I will be tutoring...

We had an early dinner with James to celebrate his birthday. He will be returning to Vietnam but be back here again on July 5th and for another month... He probably won't be here when we return from the States... but will pop back over in September. We shall see...

Both kids had tutoring this evening...

After Mom went to bed, I went for a run... It had stopped raining... and was a bit cooler... Again, I would have wanted to take a longer run, but I had too many things to finish up at home. Another load of laundry... and general housework... That never seems to end.

At least I'm not cooking much these days since we've been eating out quite a bit.

I did take the time to give myself a power nap this afternoon... I was feeling as if I was coming down with a sore throat!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Have a heart of gratitude towards God

No comments:

Post a Comment