Tuesday, June 18, 2019

The Heat Is On...

Abby and Isaiah both had good news about their final scores... Abby got a 92, 91 and 93 for tests and reports... Isaiah got a 93 and 90... now these are not their final class scores... just for their final report or test!

I was busy tutoring... and trying to get retreat things finished...

I did go for a run in the heat... I felt like a slab of butter melting on the sidewalk...

James said he got Netflix and we're going to try to get on as his guest... We will see if it works!

I look down the week and I just see that I have still so much to do...

Oh... Abby is trying to get 5 new students to sign up for her cram school. If she gets five, her boss will buy her a new iPhone 10!

Seek Him First!
Image result for god is glorious

No comments:

Post a Comment