Thursday, June 27, 2019

Massage & Things...

I get coupons for things...

So, today, Isaiah went and had a hair treatment plus cut for 10US$! He said it was fantastic... and the haircut looked great... of course, not as great as my creation...

And I went for an hour oil massage... and splurged for more 'classes'... 11 sessions for 500US$. Yes, you read that correctly... I put the credit card down and bought the 'classes'. This will force me to go and be 'pampered'. Mom can also have a massage and Abby can, too. And it's near my house, so I can scooter there... with plenty of scooter parking right in front! The people are super nice and they are willing to help me with Mom, if I have to drop her off first and go and park the car!

Abby worked... Alan spent the day, plowing through his stack of exams that he is correcting... He needs to input the grades... He also has set up lots of meetings for his debate team as well as church brothers and elders.

We have so much going on before we take off on the 8th.

Seek Him First!
Image result for God is extravagant

3 comments:

  1. Alan is so busy so will he have time to get the cruise papers and luggage tags or should I try for mine with forgot my password but my printer still does not print the right color for luggage tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alan will do it... as he just needs to finish the grades!

    ReplyDelete