Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Another Run Around Day

Yes- , Mom was up early...

I took her to one church program for the elderly. She really enjoyed talking to people. And the lunch they made was delicious. I sat next door during their socializing time and they invited me to have lunch with them. The people were patient.

Conversing exhausted Mom. So, she actually wanted to take a nap when we got home.

I also napped for 30 minutes.

Then we were off to the eye doctor. I thought we'd be finished by 5pm... It started fast but once the exams started, we slowed way down. Alan had to come as I had to rush off... I was afraid that we'd be stuck with a huge bill... but Alan said it was only 1062NT$ (about 37US$ - such a bargain!) She got her handicapped paperwork done! Now, I have to go and turn it in and then they will mail us the certificate. I can then go on all public transport for free when I'm with her. I can also take her to the Neihu Sports Center for free!

I tutored and then came home and put together a schedule of activities to try... an assortment of exercise classes, board games and other fun activities... lunch will all be free!

By 10, I was ready to go to bed...

I still have not finished the prep for my Sunday message!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Phil 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment