Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Passport Done!

Today was definitely a run-around day!

Since it's so difficult to find parking near the Passport Office, I decided to take the MRT, especially since my mom has her free MRT/BUS card!

We left early as she was up early... (Yes, again! Thank you to those who wrote after reading my last post, telling me that they are praying for me. I need all the prayer support that I can get...) We walked down to the MRT Station and was at the office by 9am. By 10, we were finished! I paid 3US$ to get the passport mailed to me so that I don't have to go back... What a deal!

I tried to get my mom's handicapped certificate at the National Taiwan University Hospital, but that place was a mad house even on a Tuesday morning. So, I called Aunty Liao and walked over, pushing Mom in her wheelchair, to the meeting place.

I decided NOT to join them for lunch and headed home! I gave my mom 10US$ for the taxi ride home. (Shockingly, the taxi ride was 13US$! I think the driver took her for a 'ride'! ha, ha, ha...)

While mom was at lunch, I had plenty to do... message prep, house cleaning and cooking. I even gave myself a 30 minute nap...

Mom was actually feeling tired when she got back at 3pm, so I put her on the massage chair for an hour. We went out to pick up Abby at the MRT Station and then I put on the Little House DVD. Yesterday when I let her sit to watch TV, she was not interested... but today, she actually wanted to watch TWO episodes of Little House!

I left to tutor and Abby gave her the dinner that I had prepared for her.

When I got back, Mom was getting ready for bed... She went to bed at 8:30... and let's see if she stays asleep past 7am tomorrow!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Phil. 4:8


No comments:

Post a Comment