Friday, March 2, 2018

High Speed Rail Down to Morrison Kaohsiung

Alan and I headed down to Kaohsiung this morning to do a 'work-it-out-shop' at Morrison Academy. It was my first time at that campus of 250 students from K-12!

We had a group of 15 students... and on the way back, we talked and realized that we should have played a couple of the more active games and done less of the paper based activities! Next time...

We got back at 7:30 and I worked on getting things ready as I will take off tomorrow for 12 days in the States!

I called one of the handymen and he will be coming on Wednesday to take the exact measurement for the shower door installment. So, it looks like that's going to get finished before my return! His estimate is 7500NT$. YIPPY!

I have lists to help me remember my lists... I have a list of things that I will need to pack to bring back for my mom. I have a list of things I need to do as soon as I get back to Taiwan... And I have a list of things that I need to buy for the students I'm tutoring... And I have a master list to remind me of all my lists...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Phil. 4:13


No comments:

Post a Comment