Friday, March 23, 2018

Not Our Usual Date!

Yes, with Mom here, Alan and I will not be able to have our usual Friday 'Date'... at least not for a little while.

I took Mom to the Praise Dance class. She did quite well... but sat down for the last 10 minutes. Then off to the Singing Class, which she enjoyed tremendously! She also liked the lunch that was served. While she was at the Singing Class, I got a UBike and rode over to the hospital to pick up the eye drops and meet the social worker. After that, we headed home!

Alan and I took her over to SooChow University and drove around a bit...

This evening we went to look at our annual family portraits... they all came out so great. It was difficult just to pick three... so we finally settled for FOUR! -- TWO family portraits!

Mom was tired when we came back... I told her to sleep in... but I don't think so... I think she'll be up at the crack of dawn!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 90:1

2 comments:

  1. pray away, no she won't be up at crack of dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was up at the crack of dawn. She changed into her 'going out clothes'... but then she did go back to sleep until 8:30!

    ReplyDelete