Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Mom's Nap and Abby's Results!

Having mom here, I've been able to attend a lot of elderly events...

And I have discovered that for Mom... it's not the exercise that tires her out... BUT... the conversation!

So... today, after just two hours of conversation, I went to pick her up and she was tired!

We came back, and she really took a nap!

Of course, I did too... Oh... I could have slept for the whole afternoon.

We had planned to go to another exercise class, but she stayed home... We went to a short walk and she went through her afternoon routines and asked to watch Little House!

I headed out to tutor... and when I came home, I took her out for another short walk around our neighborhood.

She likes Taiwan because there is a lot more going on... all the time!

I still need to take her on the bus... especially since I have a free travel card for her!

My older brother will be coming tomorrow night... How fun!

On another note... Abby found out the 'results'... She got called back to five out of six schools, which is really positive. BUT she didn't get called back to her first choice -- Normal University, Asian Studies. Her total test score was three points short. The lowest that got in was 57 and her test score was 54! I know God has a wonderful plan for her. If you were to ask me what I would like... My answer is: I would love for her to be studying at Soochow University, Social Work Department! She gets to live at home and apply for a full scholarship to cover her tuition, just like Isaiah! Now she will be sending in the 'packet' and in April, she will go for the interview.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 108:1

No comments:

Post a Comment