Thursday, March 22, 2018

Schedule Set?!?!

Mom really enjoyed the "Knee Strengthening Class" this morning, followed by lunch at the church. The people were super nice and it was very well organized.

So... I think I have her schedule set... I sent the schedule to Annie and she is so funny... Just to look at the schedule made her tired.

I'm going to have to shuttle my mom from one activity to another...

But honestly, Mom is doing so well... Many of her bad habits are going, going... GONE! She no longer focuses just on food... or even watching TV. She is beginning to enjoy conversing and interacting with people, not just counting how many lights there are on the streets or how many cars are parked in her complex.

And thank you for your continual prayer support. I was able to have two short naps today. I'm learning to forget the 'one more thing I need to get done' and just lay down and nap!

Tomorrow will be her Praise Dance class and then on to Karaoke Time... followed by lunch at the church! (The cost of lunch is $1 and people bring tupperwares to take home the leftover!)

Oh... I also called the social worker... and set up an appointment/interview. The process of getting Mom approved as 'handicapped' will take a bit longer than I expected. I might be finished by the beginning of May!

Oh... I will also look into buying her airline ticket for this summer. Since she enjoys flying, we think we'll just buy her a ticket in the economy class! I need to do that tomorrow to ensure we get a seat.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 90:17

No comments:

Post a Comment