Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Speech Contest Results Plus Shopping for Gifts

Image result for Psalm 147: 10
The kids did well at the school-wide speech contest.

Isaiah got first and Abby got third. I think Abby was probably second place, but they couldn't let them steal the show.

I spent a good part of the day cleaning house and then sat down to finish ordering the gifts for the special program on Mother's Day at HOP. To my surprise, three of the gifts that I wanted to order were SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!!! In one night!!! So, it was back to the drawing board for me. I realize that for these web site sale items, you have to buy them right away if you want them. If I log on the next day to order, the item might be GONE! I want to buy an assortment of nice things for under 12US$ per person! I'm sure that with God, all things are possible.

And tonight, I went and had my teeth cleaned.

Seek Him First!

Image result for Psalm 147: 10


No comments:

Post a Comment