Monday, April 11, 2016

James Is In Town

The weather has cooled down and the rain has come back.

And so has my brother James!

It was so nice to have lunch with him today.  I haven't seen him in quite a while. But now business has picked up again here in Taiwan. He is launching another new product!

That means I will hopefully see more of him this year!

He brought a phone to give to Alan. But Alan is stuck as he is too used to his iPhone 4. Trying to teach an old dog a new trick is going to be difficult. James also gave a nice red envelope to each of my kids. They were thrilled when they got home from school.

The extra phone will be used... as I always have friends who come and need a phone... Like Annie... even though she had a really nice iPhone, it was locked! So, I have another friend coming next week. I think it will be the same story with her.

Oh... back to James... he's only here until Saturday. I hope to see him at least one more time before he takes off back to Vietnam.

And yes, Alan and I celebrated our 29th Anniversary today!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 146: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment