Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Principal Selection

The weather changed and it was raining all day, with lightning and thunder even.

So, I decided to take a walk this evening as I had to be at Nanhu Senior High School for a Principal Selection Meeting!

It was very interesting. There were 8 candidates for the job. I can't even imagine why so many people would want to be a principal. Just thinking of all the meetings and paperwork would just give me a major headache. This is the first of a series of meetings. One more meeting on Friday, which I won't have to attend. Then another meeting on Monday evening and then one more on April 27th! By April 30th, we'd know who will be the principal for the next four years. The selection process is quite stringent!

I learned a lot! And this again affirm to me that the PTA in Taiwan has quite a bit of power!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 146: 10

No comments:

Post a Comment