Friday, April 1, 2016

Fast Friday

Alan and I both felt as if today went by way too fast!

It was our usual Friday DATE. I again bought coupons for a new curry place near the kids' school. So, we decided to drop off lunch for the kids. NICE!

Then we took our 'lunchboxes' and went to the local mall.  It was a bit crowded, but not too bad.

We also went to Costco to get our pictures reprinted as I needed a 10x12 for our living room and 4x6 to mail off to people.

By the time we finished that, it was already 3:30.

Alan had decided that he wanted a Toyota Wish so we called the car dealer and he found an orange one. Now, we are waiting for him to get back to us as I gave him my offer for the car, including license and registration -- 710,000NT$. (That's like 23,000US$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

We are also thinking about buying another apartment near our house--a small suite.

Lots of big decisions.

Oh... how will we have the money for these purchases? Only God knows!  Partly, from what I've been saving for our around the world trip in 2018 and partly we will have to take out a loan. For the car, we can get a 10,000US$ loan, 0% interest, for 30 payments. As for the house... we will have to borrow the whole sum and I'm negotiating for 30 years, with the first three years paying interest only! We're committing all to God. We haven't even made an offer yet. I just needed to make sure the bank will give me the terms that I'd like before we go and make an offer.

So, today was a very fast Friday!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 145: 17

No comments:

Post a Comment