Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Non-Stop Day

The morning started early as I had to teach at NSB and I had a lot to bring with me for this class.

After class, they again provided me with a delicious lunch box. I had to scooter back home quickly in order to bike downtown to pick up the keys for the suite that a friend will be renting. The lunch will have to wait.

After checking out the suite to make sure everything was clean and in order, I biked back to Neihu to pray with a dear sister.

I got home and called Abby. I had 15 minutes to eat a bit of my lunch before I was off again to pick her up.

When I got back, I finished my lunch and we went for a walk.  The weather was so nice.

When we got home, I finally had time to check my email and get some paperwork done. 

What a day...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 147:9

No comments:

Post a Comment