Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Finished My Talk for Sunday

It was a very productive day.

I worked on my talk for this Sunday and finished by 2pm. The weather was great, so I went out for an hour run.

After getting back, I ordered the Love Feast for Sunday and cooked. Abby called and she was already on the MRT.

I prayed that somehow I'd run into Ariel who might be going out. So, I packed up everything and went down to the first floor. There, coming into our complex gate, was Ariel and Robert. PERFECT! So, I caught a ride with them and was able to get to the MRT station and Abby did not have a long wait.

We scootered over to Jason's Supermarket where I found the breakfast bars that James liked. Then I dropped off Isaiah's books.  I thought we'd be late for our dinner date, but we were 30 minutes early!

Dinner with James was great. We had a lot of leftovers!

It sure was nice to see James!

Seek Him First!

Image result for Psalm 146: 9

No comments:

Post a Comment