Saturday, April 2, 2016

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions

No, we have not bought the car yet as the dealer has not called us back. Maybe my offer was a bit too low!

But we have decided to buy the car first and then see what our finances will be like before we proceed with buying another apartment! One step at a time... I just didn't want to be using too much of our around the world funds!

As vacation has started, the kids and I went to watch a movie tonight -- Eddie the Eagle. It was based on the true story of Eddie Edwards, who represented the UK in the Ski Jumping Event for the 1988 Winter Olympics. I enjoyed it tremendously. I liked his 'never give up' attitude, especially when the odds were so stacked against him.

Why didn't Alan go? He went down to Miaoli to play tennis!  He didn't get back home until 9:30 tonight!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 145: 18


No comments:

Post a Comment