Friday, April 15, 2016

Moldy Cheese and Other Things

Today's Date with Alan didn't exactly go as planned.

First, James, my brother, called and he invited us to have lunch with him. So, we went off to meet up with him and had a delicious meal of goose everything!

After saying good-bye to him, we went in search of a helmet piece that has been impossible to find. We found the store, but they didn't have the item.

So, off we went to Costco to return the moldy cheese. I felt so bad as I hate to waste, but I could not pick out the mold in this bag of shredded cheese! That's how bad it was. They gave me a full refund.

We bought the needed items including a new kind of ice cream from Scotland.

On the way home, it started to pour. It was like being on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride! Fun and Adventurous.

Both kids had cram school and since it was a down pour outside, I didn't go for a run. Instead, I started baking banana raisin oatmeal sour cream bread. Wow... fantastic! The kids are going to love it. I made four loaves of the bread!

For dinner tonight, we decided to try a bake at home pizza from Costco and added salami slices and extra shredded cheese! It turned out so nice that I had the idea that I can use these pizzas to make our own colazonie Italiana. So I fried up some eggplants, onion and ground beef and will stuff one of these pizzas with salami, cheese and the eggplant mixture. Yummy!

I also had time to do some research on the internet and found a few more fun recipes that I'd like to try next week.
Image result for Psalm 147:2

No comments:

Post a Comment