Friday, May 30, 2014

A Busy Weekend

Tonight is the start of a long weekend.  We headed down to Taichung for our dear friends' Rex and Peilun's daughter's graduation ceremony.  It was so special as Peilun and Rex were living with us when Peilun was pregnant with Diean.  We headed down at 4:15 and got back by 12:30.

 In a few hours, we'll be heading out to I-Lan, a town on the East Coast of Taiwan for our House of Praise Retreat.

On Monday, it's the Dragon Boat Festival and we hope to see a friend from the States who will be here for a business trip.  Rex, Peilun and their family will also be up in Taipei.

It's going to be a busy weekend.

And if I'm at the Retreat tomorrow night, I'm not sure if I will be able to blog. I hope so.

To close, I will share the verse from tonight's commencement program -- John 16:33


Seek Him First.

No comments:

Post a Comment