Sunday, May 4, 2014

A Son-Day

Today is Sunday... or SON-Day.

A day when we worship the Son of God who died and rose again.

I dropped off Abby at her cram school and headed out to meet my friend Angel.

Surprisingly, it was the RUN UP Taipei 101, so there were lots of people right across the hotel where Angel was staying at.  And what was more surprising was that one of her friends staying at the hotel didn't want to come down to eat the BUFFET BREAKFAST. So, Angel told me to sit down and have breakfast with her. Wow... if I only had three stomachs... it was fabulous. Then I helped to weigh her luggage and soon, it was time for me to head back to pick up Abby.  She wanted me to go shopping with her, but I told her, she would not have much fun with me because I would tell her "You don't need that." or "Don't buy that. You already have too much stuff at your house."

After coming back, I did some household chores... before we headed out to church.

It was great to worship together with other brothers and sisters in Christ.

We stayed for Love Feast.

After getting home, we had a surprise visit from Lily and Duncan!!!  It was great to see them. The visit was very brief and I dropped them off at the MRT Station.

The week has started... and it is going to be another "busy" week... But the Son is in control and I place my trust in Him.
God i put my trust in you


Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment