Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Simple Dessert Recipe -- Rice Pudding

Today, I made dessert in the crock pot.  These are the ingredients --

cooked white rice (bread and even pancakes or waffles can also be used)
raisins
milk
sugar
vanilla
custard powder
eggs

Rub the bottom and side of crock pot with olive oil. Put in rice, raisins, milk, vanilla and sugar. Mix together and let it cook in the crock pot on low for 4 hours.  Beat eggs with custard powder and some milk. Lift lid and stir in egg mixture and let it cook for another hour.

Serve with ice cream, cookie or sweet and condensed milk.














Seek Him First!

1 comment:

  1. Please let me know how it tastes. My kids and husband loved this rice pudding. You are starting with cooked rice, correct??? And as you can see, I didn't put the exact measurements for each ingredient as I think you should go according to your own taste.

    ReplyDelete