Thursday, May 15, 2014

Interesting Happenings -- Grandparents' Grave Site

My paternal grandparents passed away here in Taiwan.  They had a helper who lived with them and for the past 30 years, she went and cleaned and took care of the grave site.  She is getting older and is finding it harder and harder to get the job done.  So, my Aunt May got her contact information and for the past two years, I have tried to get in touch with her. Finally, I sent her a letter!  She called after receiving the letter and we have been in touch. Her husband is seriously ill, so I have gone over to the hospital to pray over him.

But last Saturday on a rainy day, between visiting hours, we made the trek to the grave site.  Because she is not yet a believer, she brought fruit and flowers and wanted to do a "worship" service in front of the graves. I had a chance to share with her about Jesus.  She has heard about Jesus as my paternal grandparents were Christians,  but they never pushed her to follow Jesus.  The words on the left says, Heavenly Father Gives Eternal Life.  I pray that Aunty JinKwai will find eternal life through Jesus.


Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment