Thursday, May 29, 2014

Reasons Why I Love Crock Pot Cooking

Sorry that I am not posting another simple crock pot recipe. My frig is too "stuffed" with food. So, unless we eat faster than what I was making, I won't be posting another simple recipe until next week.  But I thought I'd use this post to explain why I love crock pot cooking.

1.  In my experience, whatever I throw into a crock pot seems to come out tasting absolutely fantastic.
2.  I love how I can leave it on low for four hours and a meal is finished at the end of the time.
3.  I can use cheaper meat or huge chunk of meat and it comes out tender.
4.  There is a wide variety of what I can make. I have even made a cake in my crock pot.  And yes, it came out tasting absolutely fantastic!  Truly, you can make breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts, side dishes all in a crock pot.
5.  It fits into my busy schedule and my love for providing delicious and healthy food for my family.
6.  I get to be creative.  When I see a crock pot recipe in a magazine, I know I don't have to follow it exactly.
7.  A crock pot can last a long time.

Those are 7 reasons why I love cooking with my crock pot. I try to give every mom I know a crock pot. I think it's one small appliance that every household needs to have.  I don't like the newer ones. I like the old ones. They seem to cook better!  I get all my crock pots second hand.  And yes, I have more than one crock pot.






Seek Him First!



No comments:

Post a Comment