Saturday, November 23, 2013

Things People Do

Krispy Kreme opened a donut shop in the wealthy district of Taipei.  For the grand opening, they gave away a dozen donuts... I don't know to how many people. But our friends actually went and waited for three hours and got the free dozen.  They actually gave us 5 of the 12 donuts they got!!!  In fact, as I am typing this post, I am eating one with a cup of coffee.  They will officially open on 12/12 and again be giving away free dozen donuts and you can become their gold, silver or bronze member.  I have no idea what that would mean.  Alan and I are not even into Krispy Kreme donuts. We usually bring back four dozen donuts from the States and stash them away to enjoy throughout the months until we are back again.  But I must say... a fresh donut tasted quite good.  I savored every bite. But would I wait in line for three hours??? NO WAY!!!  Thank you Dear Friends. They came last night and the donuts are all gone as of typing time. I ate the last one.


Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment